BE KIND Program Goal
Riverview will emphasize and maintain a culture of commitment to the well-being of our animals.
- Riverview works with reputable and licensed veterinarians. They have developed common practices of animal care and we expect all employees to implement them.
- Riverview works with reputable and trained nutritionists that ensure every animal is eating a balanced diet and has access to clean water at all times.
- Employees strive to make the cattle comfortable by keeping them clean and dry and by providing adequate access to feed and water.
- The animals' comfort and safety and than of employees' are primary concerns associated with transporting and handling animals.
- If an animal becomes sick or non-ambulatory, it is critical to provide special care for the sick or recovering animal.